a hybrid TV tuner stick for Freeview DVB-T2, DVB-T, DVB-C plus Analogue PAL TV and analogue baseband video
Triple digital TV formats, plus analogue TV and video capture too!
WinTV-HVR-935C-HD is a USB TV tuner with analogue TV and video, plus DVB-T2, DVB-T and DVB-C digital TV reception. You can can receive Freeview HD, Freeview digital terrestrial TV (also called 'DVB-T'), digital cable television and radio (DVB-C) plus analogue cable TV on your PC or notebook.
TV in HD quality
WinTV-HVR-935C-HD comes with the WinTV v10 HD application, which contains video decoders for both SD TV and HDTV. You can also enjoy free to air HDTV programs on your digital cable TV system. Note: over-the-air and DVB-C HD programmes are only available in some areas
Digital cable television (DVB-C)
Did you know? In Germany you can receive digital cable TV with only a cable connection. Most areas in Germany which are serviced with digital cable TV have at least the public TV channels (ARD, ZDF, Third Programmes plus many radio stations) available without needing a 'box'. WinTV-HVR-935C-HD is ideal for customers in Germany with free cable TV channels. Check out the public channels in digital quality and also all analog cable TV channels with WinTV-HVR-935C-HD.
Thanks to the TimeShift function and Hauppauge's WinTV v10 application, you can pause your TV programme by simply clicking the pause button in WinTV v10. Then continue your TV programme at a later time.
Digital Video Recorder
Record digital TV programmes manually or automatically (with WinTV v10's built-in TV recording scheduler) without quality loss. You can also record analgue TV, which is converted directly into the space-saving MPEG-2 format during recording via opur SoftPVR software encoder.
Electronic Program Guide
With the Electronic Program Guide for digital TV (DVB-C / DVB-T), you always plan to keep track of the TV program for the next seven days and can directly click of a mouse, the recording of broadcasts.
Do not abandon teletext as a proven source of information for news, weather, sports scores, financial information, etc.
Record analogue video
Using the supplied A/V cable, connect your VCR or camcorder and record your analogue video in digital MPEG-2 format on your hard disk.
You can control the WinTV v10 application using the included Hauppauge IR remote control, from the comfort of your couch!
- DVB radio is not DAB radio. DVB radio can be received only in some regions.
- Freeview is not available in all areas in the UK.
WinTV-HVR-935C Hybrid Stick Features
- Receive DVB-T2, DVB-T, DVB-C, analog TV (PAL, NTSC and SECAM) and analog video (composite video and stereo audio) on your notebook or PC via USB 2.0 / USB 3.0
- Small and lightweight, ideal for mobile use
- TimeShift function for delayed viewing
- Electronic Program Guide for digital TV
- Manual and schedule recordings of TV programs
- Receive video text
- Includes DVB-T rod antenna for TV Everywhere
- Remote Control included
- Includes A/V cable with composite / S-Video input for connecting external video sources
- Compatible with Windows Media Center *
- Includes WinTV v10 TV application
- DVB-T radio is not DAB radio. DVB-T radio can be received only in some regions.
- Freeview DVB-T is not available in all areas of the UK.
- Windows Media Center: The reception of DVB-C in Windows Media Center is only possible if additional software is purchased (DVBLink).
WinTV-HVR-935C model numbers
WinTV-HVR-935C model 01588 includes
- WinTV-HVR-935C USB 2.0 / USB 3.0 Stick for DVB-T2, DVB-T, DVB-C and analogue TV
- USB extension cable
- DVB-T antenna (VHF + UHF)
- A/V adapter cable (S-Video and Left/Right audio)
- IR remote control
- WinTV v10 application for Windows (download)
- Quick installation guide
- 2 year warranty
WinTV-HVR-935C system requirements
- Minimum CPU requirements:
Dual Core 1.8GHz processor for SD digital channels
or a 3.0GHz single-core or 2.0 GHz multi-core processor for HD TV and analog TV/video
- Operating System:
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 (32-bit / 64-bit)
Windows Vista (32-bit / 64-bit)
Windows Media Center *
- Sound card or onboard sound
- A free USB 2.0 or USB 3.0 port
- Internet connection for software download and activation