WinTV-NOVA-TD Stick features
A dual DVB-T receiver for your PC.
Watch and record up to two Freeview programs at the same time.
Windows Media Center compatible.
- Watch Freeview digital TV programmes, in a window or full screen. Pause digital TV with instant replay.
- Diversity digital DVB-T Stick. USB 2.0 bus powered for laptop or desktop PCs.
- Record digital TV programmes to your PC's hard disk in native MPEG-2 quality. Play them back at any time.
- Schedule TV recording using WinTV-Scheduler or the free 7 day EPG (Electronic Programme Guide). See a guide of upcoming digital TV programmes. Schedule TV recordings with a single click of the mouse!
- Media Center compatible. Watch and record TV with Microsoft’s Windows Media Center*.
- Includes new Hauppauge’s IR remote control for easy control of WinTV or Microsoft Media Center application.
Watch and record Freeview TV with hi-performance Diversity technology!
WinTV-NOVA-TD Stick turns your laptop or PC into a hi-performance Freeview digital TV receiver! With two built-in digital TV tuners, WinTV-NOVA-TD Stickuses Diversity technology to get the best Freeview digital TV reception.
WinTV-NOVA-TD Stick is a small, portable ‘stick’ size device and comes with the Hauppauge remote control. It connects to any PC or laptop through a USB 2.0 port, plus is Microsoft Media Center compatible and Windows Vista certified!
Watch and record digital TV in a window or full screen. Digital TV gives you better pictures and CD quality sound. You can also listen to DVB-T radio* in stereo!
Diversity Technology: Most Freeview DVB-T TV tuners suffer interference due to low signal, obstructing walls and even power lines and cabling near by. With Hauppauge's WinTV-NOVA-TD Stick the diversity technology combines the signals from two aerials to produce a single better quallity reception!
Digital Video Recorder. Record digital TV shows to disk in native MPEG-2 quality, play them back at any time. Schedule digital TV recordings with WinTV-Scheduler, on a daily, weekly or once only schedule. Includes free7 day Electronic Program Guide.
- For Digital Terrestrial reception, a high gain aerial is recommended. The WinTV-NOVA-TD Stick uses a rooftop aerial for DVB-T reception in the same way that most people currently receive their analogue television programmes. Some viewers will need to replace their aerials to receive digital transmissions if the installation is old or in poor condition. Digital Terrestrial coverage is improving all the time as digital terrestrial television transmitters are continuously being updated. However it may take some time for coverage to reach particular areas of the country. To check if you receive a digital transmission in your area, input your Post Code at: http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/
- DVB-T Radio is not DAB Radio.
- The WinTV-NOVA-TD Stick supports DVB-T TV not DVB-T2.
- To use the WinTV-NOVA-TD Stick for TV with the Windows XP Media Center application a Media Center certified DVD or MPEG-2 software decoder is required. If you are building a Media Center PC, refer Microsoft's web site for a list of Media Center certified DVD decoders. The Windows Media Center application is included with Windows XP Media Center, Windows Vista Ultimate and Windows Vista Home Premium editions only. The enclosed remote control is not MCE certified and does not replace Media Center remote control.
WinTV-NOVA-TD Dual Tuner System Requirements
- Minimum processor recommended:
- 2.0 GHz Intel® P4 or equivalent for TV watching.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista with 1 GB RAM or Windows XP Service Pack 3 with 512 MB RAM
- Graphics with 64 MB of memory (minimum).
- Sound card or on board sound.
- USB 2.0 port (will not work with USB 1.1).
- CD-ROM drive (for Software installation).
model 01175: WinTV-NOVA-TD Stick with dual DVB-T support and English manual
Included in the box
- WinTV-NOVA-TD Stick, with two built-in DVB-T tuners. USB 2.0 bus powered.
- IR remote control transmitter and 2 batteries.
- Two portable antennas.
- IEC to MCX converter (to connect a roof top aerial, model 1175).
- Aerial 'Y' spliter (to split a roof top aerial into both tuners, model 286).
- Software on CD-ROM.
- Quick Installation Guide.