- Model Numbers
- System Requirements
- Watch free-to-air digital satellite TV (DVB-S) programmes on your PC or laptop screen, in a window or full screen!
- No need to open your PC: just plug into your USB 2.0 port.
- Pause digital satellite TV with instant replay.
- Record digital satellite TV programmes to disk using in the original MPEG-2 quality. Playback your satellite TV recordings at any time.
- Includes WinTV-Scheduler, so you can schedule your TV recordings on a daily, weekly or once only shedule.
- Listen and record to DVB-S satellite radio.
- DiSEqC 1.0 support.
- Includes Hauppauge's ergonomic IR remote control for easy control of the TV functions.
Watch, pause and record digital satellite TV on your PC or Laptop!
WinTV-NOVA-S-USB2 brings high quality digital satellite TV (DVB-S) to your laptop or desktop PC. Watch, Pause and Record satellite TV, in a window or full screen. Receive hundreds of free-to-air digital satellite TV channels from different countries and cultures! Or listen to high quality satellite radio channels while you work on your PC!
Our New WinTV application allows you to watch, pause and record digital satellite TV in a window on your PC or Laptop screen. Pause live TV and create your own instant replay. Use the WinTV-Scheduler to record your TV programmes on a once only, daily or weekly schedule. The WinTV application will record your programmes to disk in the original digital video quality.
WinTV-NOVA-S-USB2 is easy to install. Just plug it into your PC or laptops' USB 2.0 port, plug in the external power supply and connect a satellite dish (DiSEqc 1.0* is supported). In a few minutes you'll be watching digital satellite TV on your PC or laptop screen!
Hauppauge's remote control makes WinTV-NOVA-S-USB2 easy to use. Change channel, adjust audio volume, start a recording, all from the Hauppauge remote control!
- DVB-S Radio is not DAB Radio.
- For Digital Satellite reception, your satellite dish must be aimed at a satellite which is transmitting free-to-air Sat TV. For example, Astra and Eutelsat provide free-to-air satellite channels.
- To use the WinTV-NOVA-S-USB2 for TV with the Windows XP Media Center application a Media Center certified DVD or MPEG-2 software decoder is required. If you are building a Media Center PC, refer Microsoft's web site for a list of Media Center certified DVD decoders. The Windows Media Center application is included with Windows XP Media Center, Windows Vista Ultimate and Windows Vista Home Premium editions only. The enclosed remote control is not MCE certified and does not replace Media Center remote control.
model 00233: WinTV-NOVA-S USB2 with DVB-S support and English manual
Included in the box
- WinTV-NOVA-S-USB2 device with built-in DVB-S receiver and IR receiver.
- Wall plug power supply (7.5V, 1.5A).
- IR remote control transmitter and 2 batteries.
- 1 Meter USB cable.
- Software on CD-ROM.
- Quick Installation Guide.
- Minimum processor 1.5 GHz Intel® or equivalent.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32/64bit), Vista (32/64bit) or Windows XP Service Pack 3.
- Graphics with 64 MB of memory (minimum).
- Sound card or on board sound.
- USB 2.0 port (will not work with USB 1.1).
- CD-ROM drive (for Software installation).
- Satellite dish with Universal LNB (DiSEqC 1.0 supported).