Watch & record Freeview digital TV or analogue TV on your PC or laptop!
- Watch and record analogue or over-the-air DVB-T TV, in a window or full screen on your PC or laptop monitor.
- Schedule your TV recordings in high quality MPEG-2 video recording format.
- Pocket size, easy to install on USB2. The perfect traveling companion for desktop or laptops.
WinTV-HVR-900 hybrid TV stick features
- Watch digital DVB-T TV or analogue TV on your laptop or PC screen! All in an easy to carry USB2 ‘stick’ package!
- WinTV-HVR-900 USB 2.0 stick includes the new WinTV v7 application: Easy to plug, easy to install and easy to use!
- Media Center compatible. Watch and record TV with Microsoft’s Windows Media Center.
- Includes Hauppauge's WinTV application to watch and record TV in a window or full screen. With WinTV-Scheduler, so you can record your favourite TV programs daily, weekly or once only. If you live in an area where you can receive both digital and analogue TV, you can switch between analogue and digital channels at the touch of a button.
- Record DVB-T digital TV programmes to your PC's hard disk using high quality MPEG-2.
- Record analogue TV programmes to your PC's hard disk using our MPEG-2 encoder.
- New! Now includes audio/video input cable to record analogue video sources such as VCRs, Camcorders, satellite TV boxes, etc. S-Video and composite video, too!
- The WinTV-HVR-900 is replaced by the WinTV-T Video Edition
WinTV-HVR-900 brings digital terrestrial TV (DVB-T) and analogue TV to your laptop or desktop PC! Watch and pause digital or analogue TV, in a window or full screen. Record to disk digital TV shows in native MPEG-2 quality or analogue TV shows using our MPEG-2 encoder. Play them back at any time.
Record digital TV shows to disk in native MPEG-2 quality or analogue TV shows using our MPEG-2 encoder and play them back anytime.
WinTV-HVR-900 is simple to connect to your laptop or PC. Just plug it into your Laptop or PC’s USB 2.0 port, connect your TV aerial* and install the WinTV CD. The WinTV application automatically scans your Freeview or Analogue channels in minutes for viewing directly on your computer screen!
Freeview DVB-T digital TV brings you sharper pictures with near CD quality sound. WinTV-HVR-900’s digital TV receiver adds great features to your TV viewing experience: excellent digital video quality, automatic identification of channel names plus records digital TV programmes to disk without loss of quality.
WinTV-HVR-900 is a digital video recorder, too! Record your favourite analogue or digital TV shows with one simple click. Record from VCR or camcorder too! Use our WinTV-Scheduler to schedule your TV recordings on a daily, weekly or once only schedule or our 7 day Electronic Programme Guide (EPG) for DVB-T to see a guide of upcoming digital TV programmes. Schedule TV recordings with a single click of the mouse!
WinTV-HVR-900 includes our new WinTV application with an improved user interface with clearer controls and a new "taskbar" to record, pause and play TV. In addition, the latest software allows the ergonomic remote control to function as a full Windows Vista Media Center remote control, including the "Green Button" and quick access to Guide, Music, Video and Pictures.
WinTV-HVR-900 includes a portable digital antenna so you can receive digital TV while away from home!*
- The WinTV-HVR-900 includes a portable digital terrestrial antenna, which can be used when traveling (dependant on reception). When used in the home or office, we recommend a high gain roof top digital antenna. Some viewers will need to replace their aerials to receive digital transmissions if the installation is old or in poor condition. Digital Terrestrial coverage is improving all the time as digital terrestrial television transmitters are continuously being updated. However it may take some time for coverage to reach particular areas of the country. To check if you receive a digital transmission in your area, input your Post Code at: http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/
- DVB-T Radio is not DAB Radio.
- The WinTV-HVR-900 supports DVB-T TV not DVB-T2.
- To use the WinTV-HVR-900 for TV with the Windows XP Media Center application a Media Center certified DVD or MPEG-2 software decoder is required. If you are building a Media Center PC, refer Microsoft's web site for a list of Media Center certified DVD decoders. The Windows Media Center application is included with Windows XP Media Center, Windows Vista Ultimate and Windows Vista Home Premium editions only. The enclosed remote control is not MCE certified and does not replace Media Center remote control.
- Tuner Reception:
- TV Aerial connection.
- SVideo & composite input.
- 3.5mm stereo audio input.
- Minimum processor recommended:
- 2.0 GHz Intel® P4 or equivalent for TV watching.
- 2.8 GHz Intel® P4 or equivalent for analogue TV recording in MPEG-2.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista with 1 GB RAM or Windows XP Service Pack 3 with 512 MB RAM
- Graphics with 64 MB of memory (minimum).
- Sound card or on board sound.
- USB 2.0 port (will not work with USB 1.1).
- CD-ROM drive (for Software installation).
model 00246: WinTV-HVR-900 with analogue & DVB-T support and English manual
Included in the box
- WinTV-HVR-900 USB 2.0 TV stick with antenna connection for analogue and DVB-T reception.
- USB extension cable.
- Audio/Video input cable.
- Portable antenna.
- IR remote control transmitter and 2 batteries.
- Software on CD-ROM.
- Quick Installation Guide.