- Model Numbers
- System Requirements
Watch & record DVB-T digital terrestrial TV or analogue TV, with MPEG-2 hardware encoder. For your PC or notebook!
- Watch and record analogue or over-the-air DVB-T TV, in a window or full screen on your PC or laptop monitor.
- Schedule your TV recordings in high quality MPEG-2 video recording format.
- Includes a built in hardware encoder does all the hard work so your PC doesn't have to!
- Watch digital DVB-T TV or analogue TV on your laptop or PC screen!
- WinTV-HVR-1900 includes the new WinTV v7 application: Easy to plug-in, easy to install and easy to use!
- Media Center compatible. Watch and record TV with Microsoft’s Windows Media Center.
- Record DVB-T digital TV programmes to your PC's hard disk using high quality MPEG-2.
- Record analogue TV programmes to your PC's hard disk using its built in hardware MPEG-2 encoder.
WinTV-HVR-1900 turns your laptop or PC into a high end Digital Video Recorder!
Watch DVB-T or analogue TV programs on your PC screen, pause TV with instant replay. Listen to FM and DVB-T radio. Record DVB-T programs. New WinTV v7 application and remote control included.
Record high quality analogue TV. WinTV-HVR-1900’s builtin hardware MPEG-2 encoder allows your PC to run at full speed while recording perfectly encoded videos. Schedule TV recordings from a satellite or a cable TV set top box with the built-n A/V inputs. And the IR Blaster can change set top box channels automatically!
- We recommend a high gain roof top digital antenna for use with this product. Some viewers will need to replace their aerials to receive digital transmissions if the installation is old or in poor condition. Digital Terrestrial coverage is improving all the time as digital terrestrial television transmitters are continuously being updated. However it may take some time for coverage to reach particular areas of the country. To check if you receive a digital transmission in your area, input your Post Code at: http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/
- DVB-T Radio is not DAB Radio.
- The WinTV-HVR-1900 supports DVB-T TV not DVB-T2.
- To use the WinTV-HVR-1900 for TV with the Windows XP Media Center application a Media Center certified DVD or MPEG-2 software decoder is required. If you are building a Media Center PC, refer Microsoft's web site for a list of Media Center certified DVD decoders. The Windows Media Center application is included with Windows XP Media Center, Windows Vista Ultimate and Windows Vista Home Premium editions only. The enclosed remote control is not MCE certified and does not replace Media Center remote control.
model 01179: WinTV-HVR-1900 with analogue & DVB-T support and English manual
Included in the box
- WinTV-HVR-1900 USB 2.0 external box (for the reception of analogue TV or DVB-T, plus FM or DVB-T* radio) Built-in hardware MPEG-2 encoder, S-Video, composite and stereo audio inputs.
- Wall mounted power supply & USB cable.
- Remote Control including Batteries & IR Blaster Cable.
- Software on CD-ROM.
- Quick Installation Guide.
- PC with 1.2 GHz processor or faster
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32/64bit), Vista (32/64bit) or Windows XP Service Pack 3.
- Sound card or on board sound.
- USB 2.0 port (will not work with USB 1.1).
- CD-ROM drive (for Software installation).