- Model Numbers
- System Requirements
Digital and analogue TV for your PC! Watch Freeview DVB-T or analogue TV on your PC screen!
- Watch and record analogue TV shows and home movies on your PC, in a window or full screen.
- Watch and record Freeview digital TV on your PC, in a window or full screen. Digital TV gives you sharper pictures and better sound!
- Schedule your recordings in MPEG-2 with WinTV-Scheduler or the 7 day EPG for DVB-T.
- Listen to FM radio or DVB-T radio.
- With remote control for easy operation.
- Digital and Analogue TV for your PC on a single slot PCI board. Includes a hybrid analogue and Freeview DVB-T digital TV receiver. Watch analogue TV or digital TV on your PC screen!
- Includes the new WinTV application to watch and record TV, in a window or full screen. If you live in an area where you can receive both digital and analogue TV, you can switch between analogue and digital at the touch of a button.
- Includes WinTV-Scheduler, so you can schedule your TV recordings on a daily, weekly or once only schedule. And our free 7 day EPG for digital TV makes recording your TV programmes a snap!
- Includes Hauppauge new IR remote control, for easy control of TV watching, record and play functions.
Digital TV features
- Pause digital TV with instant replay.
- Record digital TV to your PC's hard disk using high quality MPEG-2. Digital TV recordings will typically take 1.5 Gb of disk space per hour.
- 7 day EPG (electronic programme guide).
- Listen to digital DVB-T radio.
Analogue TV features
- Record analogue TV shows to your PC's hard disk using our SoftPVR™ MPEG-2 encoder. TV recordings will typically take 1.5 Gb of disk space per hour.
- Audio/video input for analogue video sources such as VCRs, Camcorders, satellite TV boxes, etc. S-Video and composite video, too!
- Listen to stereo radio from over-the-air FM radio stations. Includes WinTV-Radio application.
WinTV-HVR-1100 brings analogue and digital terrestrial TV (DVB-T) to your PC! The WinTV-HVR-1100 supports digital freeview (where available) for watching, recording and playback of TV on your PC's screen. The WinTV-HVR-1100 can also used to watch and record analogue TV as well as the analogue output from a cable/satellite box.
If you live in an area where you can receive both analogue and Freeview digital TV you have the best of both worlds! Watch analogue and digital TV on your PC screen, in a window or full screen.
Freeview digital TV brings you sharper pictures, more TV choice and offers great stereo sound enriching your PC’s multimedia experience. WinTV-HVR-1100’s digital TV receiver adds great features to your TV watching: excellent digital video quality, near CD quality audio, automatic identification of channel names. You can record digital TV programs to your PC’s hard disk in an MPEG-2 format without losing quality. Plus pause live TV with instant replay.
Attach a digital cable or digital satellite set top box via composite (or SVideo if supported by the box) and record your TV shows in MPEG-2-SVCD or MPEG-2-DVD. You can also receive analogue teletext.
Three-in-one digital video recorder - Record your favourite analogue or digital TV shows with one simple click. Or record from VCR or camcorder. You can also use Hauppauge’s WinTV-Scheduler to schedule your TV recordings on a daily, weekly or once only schedule. And the included free 7 day electronic programme guide for DVB-T channels makes recording TV easy, with a single click of your mouse!
Listen to analogue FM or DVB-T digital radio - The WinTV-HVR-1100 has both an FM radio receiver for over-the-air radio programmes, plus you can receive digital DVB-T* radio (if available in your region).
Watch and record videos from VCR’s or camcorders - Attach an external video source and watch and record analogue video to disk. Camcorders, VCR’s and other analogue video sources can be connected.
Attach an external video source and watch and record analogue video to disk. Camcorders, VCR’s and other analogue video sources can be connected. View and schedule up and coming programs through the Guide as well as pause and rewind live TV all through the Media Center application*.
Hauppauge’s remote control makes WinTV-HVR-1100 easy to use - Change channel, adjust audio volume, start a recording, all from the Hauppauge remote control!
- For Digital Terrestrial reception, a high gain aerial is recommended. The WinTV-HVR-1100 uses a rooftop aerial for DVB-T reception in the same way that most people currently receive their analogue television programmes. Some viewers will need to replace their aerials to receive digital transmissions if the installation is old or in poor condition. Digital Terrestrial coverage is improving all the time as digital terrestrial television transmitters are continuously being updated. However it may take some time for coverage to reach particular areas of the country. To check if you receive a digital transmission in your area, input your Post Code at: http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/
- DVB-T Radio is not DAB Radio.
- The WinTV-HVR-1100 supports DVB-T TV not DVB-T2.
- To use the WinTV-HVR-1100 for TV with the Windows XP Media Center application a Media Center certified DVD or MPEG-2 software decoder is required. If you are building a Media Center PC, refer Microsoft's web site for a list of Media Center certified DVD decoders. The Windows Media Center application is included with Windows XP Media Center, Windows Vista Ultimate and Windows Vista Home Premium editions only. The enclosed remote control is not MCE certified and does not replace Media Center remote control.
model 01103: WinTV-HVR-1100 with analogue & DVB-T support and English manual
Included in the box
- WinTV-HVR-1100 PCI with multistandard PAL TV and DVB-T receivers, FM radio receiver, S-Video, Composite and stereo audio inputs.
- IR remote control transmitter and 2 batteries.
- IR remote control receiver cable.
- FM radio antenna.
- Software on CD-ROM.
- Quick Installation Guide.
- Minimum processor recommended:
- 2.0 GHz Intel® P4 or equivalent for TV watching.
- 2.8 GHz Intel® P4 or equivalent for analogue TV recording in MPEG-2.
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 (32/64bit), Vista (32/64bit) or Windows XP Service Pack 3.
- Graphics with 64 MB of memory (minimum).
- Sound card or on board sound.
- A free PCI slot.
- CD-ROM drive (for Software installation).