Re: Feature Requests - Post Here
Or, perhaps better, /epgonly so it's all in one switch?
Originally Posted by alihad
And I entirely agree with the request. It used to be SO handy when I had the web-based EPG and could run it independently from the TV. The v7 EPG would also be a lot more useful if:
1. It wasn't modal (I can't change channels while I'm perusing it.)
2. It showed the channel numbers, as well as names (since it is the channel number that I use when jumping around) - like the web EPG used to.
3. You could change channels from the EPG (e.g. dbl click or an icon to click on) - which should think would be simple now that it is integrated with the TV app.
4. I could re-size it to use the entire screen (which I believe may be in the next release??)
5. You could launch it quickly from a button on the toolbar at the bottom. (minor quibble!!)
Nova-T-500 PCI Card (older revision - 99xxx) on Windows XP SP2
London (Crystal Palace - marginal signal)