Just built a new machine using the following components:
- Shuttle SN68SG2 Black Barebone System - AM2 With NVIDIA GeForce 7025 Chipset
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+ AM2
- Corsair 4GB Kit (2x2GB) DDR2 800MHz/PC2-6400 XMS2 Memory
- Seagate ST3500320AS 500GB Hard Drive SATA II 7200rpm *32MB Cache*
- Optiarc AD-7201S 20X DVD±RW/RAM LightScribe SATA Black Bare Drive
- Logitech Cordless Desktop EX 110 - USB/PS2
- Inno3D 8600GT 256MB 128bit DDR3 DVI PCI-E Graphics Card
I've installed XP Pro and got all the updates and all working fine. I also purchased a Nova-T PCI card to install in the machine but when I start up the machine after installing the card my machine won't boot up! If I remove the Nova-T card the machine starts fine. I've inserted the Nova-T card in another machine and it seems to work ok in that (XP Pro detects the card and installs the drivers for it).
Any help or advice would be welcomed.
Thanks in advance!